House in Berlin, Germany - implementation of a turnkey interior design project
During the implementation of a turnkey interior design project in a private house in Berlin (Germany):
1. The interior of the house has been completely redesigned, based on the design project.
2. Divorced new engineering networks: water, sewerage, heating, electrical, air conditioning.
3. Eco-friendly decorative plaster is applied on the walls in the living rooms.
4. Spanish tiles are installed on the walls and floors of bathrooms and toilets.
5. Environmentally friendly wooden floors have been installed in the premises of the house and the stairs.
6. Enclosing structure is installed on the stairs, which harmoniously fits into the interior of the house.
Interior design project can be viewed here
Using the ISDesign Group site, you agree to use the cookie files and technical data collection services to improve our service quality. Details